- First Aid / Hygiene
- Bags Satchels
- Clothing / Badges
Airtraq Optical Laryngoscope - Single Use
£52.74 inc VAT
The Airtraq is an anatomically shaped laryngoscope with two separate channels:
1. The optical channel: contains a high definition optical system
2. The guiding channel: holds the endotracheal tube (ETT) and guides it through the vocal cords.
- It has a built-in Anti-fog system and a low temperature light.
- It is a very affordable SINGLE USE device.
- Set up time between 30-60 seconds.
- It can be used with any standard endotracheal tube.
- Provides a magnified angular view of the larynx and adjacent structures, during 100% of intubation.
- No hypertension of the neck required.
- Allows intubation in any position, (e.g., sitting).
- Easy to use.
- Short learning cycle.
- Removes potential problems of multi-use intubation devices.
Available sizes listed below
People also bought...