- First Aid / Hygiene
- Bags Satchels
- Clothing / Badges
Broselow Complete Organisation System
£1848.60 inc VAT
When children need emergency treatment the Broselow/Hinkle Paediatric Emergency System provides a fast, accurate method for equipment selection and drug dosages. Paediatric emergency cases have clinical requirements dramatically different from those of adults.
Children vary a great deal in size and the opportunities for a doctor to get in-depth experience across the whole size range is limited. The Broselow/Hinkle System helps to bridge that gap. First the child’s length is measured and one of seven colour areas is assigned. Next a coordinated colour pack is pulled from the Broselow/Hinkle System to begin a procedure with the right sized equipment. The system offers seven colour-coded packs for children weighing from 3-34 kgs.
- Ensures correct selection of right size equipment
- immediate access to critical supplies
- Incorporates Glasgow Coma Scale and Paediatric Trauma Scoring
- Decreases equipment inventory, re-stocking and ordering time
- The full Broselow/Hinkle system contains
- Manual resuscitation equipment
- Intubation modules
- Oxygen delivery modules
- IV delivery modules
- Intraosseus access modules
- Blood pressure cuffs
People also bought...