- First Aid / Hygiene
- Bags & Satchels & BackPacks
- Accessories & Misc
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Clothing / Badges
- Patient Treatment & Therapy
- Patient Transportation Equipment
- Training Manikins & Aids
SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet - Black/Orange
£39.54 inc VAT
to a friend
Engineered for rapid application, the SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet requires fewer windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use.
Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap is made of single-layer nylon webbing. It features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet application. The TRUEFORCE buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating locking prongs.
Made of 100% nylon, the TRUEFLEX Plate distributes force as a targeted circumferential pressure while providing additional support for the Metal Windlass Rod. The Metal Windlass Rod is machined of lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium giving it reliable strength and durability
- TRUFORCE Buckle Technology auto-locks to engage strap holes within circumferential range: 13.9cm - 88.9cm
- Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications
- Weather-resistant hook and loop system functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather
- Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking
- Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application
- Material is optimised for night vision
- Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability
People also bought...
£2.58 inc VAT
£3.78 inc VAT
£15.54 inc VAT
£23.94 inc VAT
£25.14 inc VAT
£46.80 inc VAT